Rachel Parrish - email@example.com
Mission of the Art Room
Whether an accomplished artist or a beginner, students are welcomed into the art room and taught the art skills necessary to express their thoughts in a visual manner. Accomplished artists are challenged to push themselves, new artists are encouraged to try new things, and all students are encouraged in a safe environment to enjoy the relaxing and therapeutic nature of art.
1. Pencil, prismacolor, and/or colored pencil
2. Watercolor paint or acrylic paint. Oil paint is available but is an extra cost.
3. Chalk, charcoal, or oil pastel
4. Clay, wood, plaster or wire.
5. Collage (digital or with magazines) or Art journalling
6. Photoshop or Illustrator, or any of the Adobe Creative Suite
7. Music: Create a piece of music online using GarageBand, digital mixing software, or on a score sheet. Garageband. DJ mixer. Or learn to play a musical instrument.
8. Drama: Create a one act play (300 lines min)
9. Digital Photography
10. Film or Imovie
11. Linoleum and Steno print
12. Stencil and/or Spray Paint
15. Sharpie pen, or Faber-Castell Artist Pens
16. T-shirt design and printing
17. Dream catcher
20. Mask Making
21. Knitting on a loom - Make a scarf or hat.
22. Google Sketchup
23. Jewelry making - Make a wooden ring, friendship bracelet, beads. Other materials may incur an extra cost
- Participation Points 60% of your grades
- 10 points are given each day for being on task, engaged, on time and cooperative.
- 5 points for being late
- Points will be removed for not being on task, and cooperative.